Natural Flavor Unflavored - No flavor added whatsoever. It's like eating soy milk in a completely unsalted way.
- Weight 2 pounds or 908 grams, can eat about 29 scoops
- Premium grade, made from soybeans, Non GMO.
- Suitable for people who are allergic to whey protein
- Suitable for people who want to gain muscle without fat.
- Suitable for people who want to control weight and fat.
- Suitable for people who want to increase their daily protein intake.
- Suitable for seniors who want to increase protein
- Protein 27g per Soy 31g (Protein 88%)
- Fat 0 g
- Calories from fat 0
- Sugar 0 g
-Carbohydrate 0 g
- Cholesterol 0 g
- BCAA 4.9 g
- No Artificial Sweeteners - No Aspartame - No Acesulfame-K
- Vegetarian/Vegan Products
- Benefits from complete nutrients in soybeans make a healthy body Makes the skin look radiant as well
- The benefits of soy protein which is of high value Can substitute for meat protein Vegetarians can eat soy instead. Without fear of lack of food, protein in children helps growth. and repairing the wear and tear for consumers of all ages
- The benefits of vitamins in soybeans It is an antioxidant.
- The benefits of high dietary fiber in soybeans. It helps to have a good digestive system.
- The benefits of amino acids in soybeans. Contributes to helping people who eat regularly sleep better
How to eat:
- Scoop 1 scoop mixed with water. 400-500 ml (or your favorite drink) use a spoon to stir and drink immediately
- Can be mixed with all types of beverages such as fresh milk, chocolate flavored milk, ovaltine, fruit juice and others.
- More or less water does not affect the absorption. can increase or decrease the amount of water I like it concentrated with a little water. I like it fresh with a lot of water.
- Solubility in water at room temperature
- It is recommended to use a stirring spoon instead of a Shaker glass because there will be no bubbles.
- If using a Shaker glass, there will be a lot of "bubbles".
- Scoop free in the bag
- Eat 1-3 times a day according to body weight. (Eating schedule on the back of the bag) when waking up, immediately after exercise and before bedtime.
- Eat "immediately after exercise" is the most important
- On non-exercise days, eat "wake up" and "before bedtime".
- Eating "before bedtime" is just an additional option. You can eat or not eat.
- Should eat 1 gram of protein per 1 kilogram of body weight per day (at least), for example, 75 kilograms of body weight should eat at least 75 grams of protein per day (1 scoop is 27 grams of protein).
- People who exercise hard Protein should be increased to 1.5 - 2 g per 1 kg of body weight.